One-of-a-kind experience….. Rewarding Career
Smile North Carolina, a school-based mobile dental company, is seeking a Dental Assistant II in the Winston-Salem, NC area & neighboring Counties to help provide dental services to the children within our North Carolina schools.
The practices we service primarily focus on children who suffer from poor hygiene and who may also not have easy access to dental care. We truly believe in the importance of this mission and would welcome you as part of the team…and the children in our North Carolina schools will too!
If you are interested in the mission and want to learn more about this satisfying opportunity, please email your contact information to Eric directly at ELACOLLA@mobiledentists.com. He will be happy to reach out to tell you more. Or apply directly online and we will review your application ASAP.
This is a Part-time opportunity (3-5 days/week). Work days will vary per week.
Dental Assistant II Qualifications:
· Must meet State requirements to operate X rays
· CPR certification card
· Working experience as a Dental Assistant
· Experience placing sealants and polishing
· Digital X-ray Imaging experience
· Valid driver license, reliable transportation and a willingness to travel to schools across counties
· Works well with others (both children and adults)
Smile Programs Offers:
· No Evenings, No Weekends and Summers off!
· Working a school day schedule (about 6 – 7 hours); on average between 8:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
· Excellent benefit packages (eligible for certain positions)
· Travel Pay
· Full and part time positions
· Competitive compensation
· State-of-the-art portable dental equipment
· Latest technology & digital radiography
Smile Programs is the nation's leading in-school dental program founded almost two decades ago by two moms, who happen to also be dentists. The founders saw a tremendous need among underserved school aged children who did not have easy access to dental care and who often suffered from poor oral hygiene, tooth decay, pain and associated medical problems. Knowing that many parents could not take their children to the dentist due to issues including time off from work and transportation challenges, they sought to bring the care to the need. Today, through its dental partners, Smile Programs provides preventative and restorative care to approximately 500,000 children per year.
Smile Programs is currently active in 20 states and has ongoing strategic partnerships with over 8,000 school districts, including 21 of the 25 largest school districts in the country.
Smile Programs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.